And thus, there are many things you have to keep in mind while using them. Though they are very convenient, taking care of their parts, is the most important thing you have to remember.
As mentioned, these ovens are used for professional kitchens like restaurants and hotels, thus, experts and manufacturers recommend adjusting recipes in two ways. You can either lower the temperature by 25 degrees or shorten the cooking time by a quarter. Let's take a look at the basics and a few recipes that can be made in it.
Tips for Cooking
- As these ovens use heat in a more efficient manner, foods cooked in it, don't take a long period of time.
- Thus, you can set the cooking time for your foods up to 10 to 15 minutes less than the actual cooking time for the recipe, and they will be cooked just fine.
- Another way of reducing the cooking time with the help of a toaster oven, is adjusting the temperature so that cooking is faster.
- If you are cooking any kind of meat, fish, vegetables, and baking goods, keep in mind, the temperatures for all these are different along with their cooking times. So, refer to the guide and make the settings according to the food.
- One more advantage is that you can have collective cooking and baking arrangements. You don't have to cook the same dishes again, but you can put batches of meat or cookies one at a time, if you want them cooked all together.
- This not only saves time, but also effort and electricity, since they work on power.
To know what dishes can be cooked in this oven, you need to refer to a conversion chart. This chart will show you the various temperature and time adjustments for certain recipes, that could be cooked in the oven. Find out what are these delicious recipes from the given list.
- Lamb Shanks with Olives and Capers
- Sicilian-style Strata
- Filo-wrapped Brie
- Jerk-spiced Turkey Picnic Loaf
- Classic Roast Turkey
- Sweet-Hot Spiced Nuts
- Roasted Fish with Kabocha Coulis
- Louisiana Pecan Balls
- Rock Creek Lake Fresh Peach Pie
Some good ovens in the market that are being used for domestic purposes are;
- Waring-Commercial Stainless Steel Convection Oven
- SPT SO-2002 Digital Convection Oven
- Waring-Commercial .9 cu. ft. Convection Oven
- Oster Countertop Digital Convection Oven
- Calphalon XL Convection Oven
This oven is surely the best option for high speed living, which is practiced by many today. Hence, get one for yourself as you can save on time, power, and efforts and make life easier!