Keeping a roof over your head is crucial, so don’t just settle for any contractor that promises great work. You need to find a good Dallas roofer and then figure out how to save some money on their services. That’s because cutting corners is for tailors, not savvy homeowners like you.
3 things to ask a Dallas roofer before hiring them
Before you sign a contract, be ready for an informative interview with your favorite roofing companies. Ask these questions when you get the chance:
- Does the state of TX endorse you with a license?
- Do you offer a guarantee of any kind on your work?
- What should I do if I’m unhappy with your services?
Filter out the companies that don’t fit the bill but keep the ones that do. Then, move on to the next step to save some of the cash in your stash.
4 ways to save money on a Dallas roofer
First things first, understand that no two roofing companies in Texas are the same. They will each have different service plans, schedules, and pricing, so pay close attention to the details. Then, use one (or all) of the following 4 tips to keep more money in your pocket:
- Get lots of quotes and estimates if you can. That way, you’ll be able to compare the prices and services of several roofing companies.
- Buy some of your own supplies and equipment because roofers will always charge a premium for the stuff they purchase.
- Go on a waiting list if they have one. Then, shop around for better options to make sure you’re fully covered while you wait.
- Hire a general contractor instead. Sometimes, you can get lower prices from pros who do roofing on the side.
Whatever you do, make sure to look up the most popular local options and then read a few reviews from actual customers. That should give you a good place to start just in case the following suggestions don’t work out.
5 Dallas roofer pros you shouldn’t overlook
Regardless of your needs, these 5 companies seem to always offer the best prices and the most flexible schedules:
They’re rated number one across the board by locals and hold a 5-star rating online. This company offers free inspections, complimentary estimates, and lifetime warranties on most of their work.
Customers can get an instant quote online or read simple DIY blogs to help save extra time and money. Plus, they get the company’s Best Price Guarantee which means those quotes finally get put to good use.
#3. Roofing Giant
You get lifetime services on any work this company does on your home or business. Then, they give you free estimates to help you make better buying decisions while also providing 24/7 support to all their customers.
This company works with its clients to create the perfect roofing project based on a wide variety of filters. You can even chat with a live expert online or search for instant roofing advice on their updated blog.
With these folks, you get contact-free inspections and estimates, online scheduling, plus siding and gutter help as well. Customers can view the company’s project portfolio on the website while reading real testimonials from the locals.
For more information on any of these Dallas roofers, contact their customer service departments directly.