Orange County plumbers are just like the rest – they work hard and they know their stuff. However, they’re more likely to serve your needs when you pick the right one. Moreover, you need to know what to expect before spending any money, and that takes preparation.
The service overview of (most) Orange County plumbers
The plumbers in Orange County, California are always ready and willing to serve the needs of the surrounding communities. Their portfolio of services typically includes the following:
- Systems checks
- Water quality tests
Keep in mind that most plumbing professionals in your area are also licensed for HVAC services, meaning they can work on your air conditioning and heating as well.
How to find the best plumbing company in the OC
There are numerous ways to track down the best pros in town. You start by surveying the local offerings and you end by selecting the company that best suits your needs. Here’s how to find them:
- Ask the neighbors. There’s nothing more reliable than word-of-mouth advertising because people tell the truth when companies lie. This is where you learn which businesses have good customer service and which ones do not.
- Get lots of quotes. Narrow your search down to 3 to 5 plumbing companies and then gather estimates from each one. Compare more than prices, though. Quantity and quality should go hand-in-hand here.
- Figure out the problem. Knowing what’s wrong can help you describe the problem more accurately. That, in turn, can save you a lot of time and money.
TIP: If you don’t know the first thing about plumbing, just ask for an in-home estimate. Most of the time, that service is free.
Questions to ask all Orange County plumbers
Ask these four simple questions regardless of who you decide to work with. All Orange County plumbers should be able to answer these inquiries with no problem. If they can’t, run.
- How do you screen your technicians? Make sure each team member has been properly vetted with thorough background checks and updated licenses.
- Are you fully licensed and insured? Only work with plumbing companies that carry comprehensive liability insurance to protect homeowners from damage or negligence.
- Do you offer emergency services? Plumbing problems can happen at any time, so choose a company that has experts ready for whatever life throws at you.
- Can I see some references or work samples? Viewing previous work can give you a better idea as to whether the company can meet your standards or not.
While you’re at it, be sure to ask about additional fees for emergency plumbing work. Usually, unscheduled help costs a little bit more than it would during regular business hours.
TIP: Hire a plumber for routine water system checkups to practice good preventative maintenance.
The quality of your plumbing determines the quality of your life in many ways. However, most Orange County plumbers understand that because they’ve got families, too. Link up with the best one by learning what they know. Then, proceed through the hiring process with major discernment.