Picking the best plumbers in Tucson isn’t always easy. There are tons of things to consider and every company claims to be the best. So, how do you know who to trust, and what’s a fair price to pay for plumbing? Those are all excellent questions, so listen closely as we figure it out together and then talk about ways to save some money.
The top 5 plumbers in Tucson, Arizona
Tucson, AZ is a tourist hotspot that shares its advanced water systems with many families and businesses. That’s probably why there are so many plumbing pros around the town. But despite the saturated market, a few companies always seem to stand out:
- Gold Star Pumping, Inc. – These plumbers specialize in cleaning and maintaining commercial grease traps. They also teach basic preventative maintenance and let customers schedule in-person and virtual assessments right on their website. CUSTOMER RATING: 5 stars.
- Cal’s Plumbing – It’s a locally-owned and operated business that boasts over 70 years of top-notch service. You can make appointments online and they even offer to finance those who qualify. CUSTOMER RATING: 4.9 stars.
- Al Coronado Plumbing – These experts are open 24-hours a day and have more than 1100 positive reviews from clients. They serve the greater Tucson area with pricing by the job, not by the hour. CUSTOMER RATING: 4.8 stars.
- Abacus Plumbing – They call themselves “your first choice for a second opinion” because they can find and fix the mistakes of other plumbers. They’re open 24-hours a day and offer fully-equipped trucks as well as flat-fee pricing. CUSTOMER RATING: 4.8 stars.
- Zing Plumbing, LLC. – They’re a relatively new company that specialized in water mains and filtration systems. You can contact plumbers directly online and then apply for project financing if you need it. CUSTOMER RATING: 5 stars.
How to save money regardless of who you hire
Paying the plumbers in Tucson doesn’t have to bust your budget. You can hire the best pros in the city and still save some money. Just use these three tips to get it done:
- Ask a ton of questions. After all, plumbing experts are used to homeowners not knowing everything that they do.
- Prevent problems from happening in the first place. That means paying attention to the condition of your water pipes and HVAC systems.
- Buy some of your own stuff. In other words, don’t rely on a fully-equipped truck if you don’t have to because then you’ll pay a premium.
You can also resolve to make large investments upfront. So, you end up spending more right now but save big time on repairs and replacements in the future. HINT: This is when you need the help of a plumber that offers to finance.
3 things to ask the plumbers in Tucson before you pay them
If you’re unsure how to approach the company you’re most interested in, don’t fret just yet. Simply ask these questions to further narrow down your search:
- Do you provide emergency services in my neighborhood?
- What happens if I’m not happy with the work?
- Can I see some of your credentials or a portfolio of past work?