It’s known to all that flea bombs help shoo away those ugly fleas from the house. But what are the best and most reliable flea bomb brands? Find some answers, in this article.
Fleas are a menace and a sign of an unkempt and untidy house. Besides your pets, you are also partly responsible for bringing these ugly creatures in the house. Flea infestation in the house can lead to infections, which is a potential health hazard. So if the flea menace is troubling you, what you need to do is drop some flea bombs in your house, which will eventually get rid of the fleas. Fleas are virulent parasites that grow and eventually reproduce and multiply. They suck blood from humans and gain nutrients and food from themselves, thus fleas deserve zero sympathy. The use of flea bombs is an effective way to get rid of these pesky creatures.
Flea Bomb Brands Reviews
Flea bombs are in the form of compressed cans of insecticides available in different sizes based on square feet of area you want to clean. The bomb is an insecticide and one should neatly follow all the instructions given on the can. There are many good ones available in the stores. You just need to make sure that IRG is one of the ingredients used in them. Let’s review some of the popular brands in the market to tackle fleas. The use of flea bombs should be preferred over natural remedies, because they are very effective in killing adult fleas in the house, and prevent their development.
The below given brands work well for fleas on dogs, cats, etc., and are among the most sought after brands everywhere.
- Bob Martin Flea Bomb: This one is the popular choice of buyers. Bob Martin flea bomb is effective and reasonable in killing fleas, and it also prevents their hatching and growth. The price is less than $10.
- Precor Plus Fogger: This is another good flea bomb, which is best used to treat large areas. The plus point of this bomb is that it doesn’t leave any residue and smell after its use. The price of an average sized can (6 oz) is around $8.
- Inside Flea Relief: This flea bomb works well, is very effective, and guarantees a long-lasting effect. This flea bomb, which is odorless and in the crystal form, is priced around $13 for 1.5 lbs.
- Prozap Ld-44z Dairy Bomb: Apart from the regular fleas, this bomb is also effective in treating mosquitoes, spiders, etc. The price is around $20 for 25 oz.
Tips and Tricks
- The ingredients in a flea bomb contain poisonous chemicals which can cause harm to human beings and pets. So evacuate the area before using the bomb.
- Cover all the food containers or just keep them at a safe place from the ‘area of bombing’.
- As an extra precaution, launder all the curtains and clothes to clear deposition of chemicals.
- It may take some amount of time (normally eight hours) to dissipate the gas, during this time, the house should be left unoccupied.
- Read all the instructions on the pack before using. As these bombs are highly inflammable, generally all the heat and fire sources should be switched off.
- Clean up all the residue that is left on the floor after the use.
A flea bomb is an effective tool to counter fleas and give them nightmares. Unclean pets is the prime reason behind the breeding of fleas, so keep your pets clean and hygienic. Last but not least, be safe with the use of these bombs, and don’t be negligent while reading the instructions.