Food processors simplify cooking and help you to perform a lot of pre-cooking procedures easily. Food processor reviews mentioned in this article will help you buy the right product.
A food processor is a kitchen appliance that has multiple uses. Its simple built and high performance mechanism helps you carry out pre-cooking procedures at a faster pace. The quality of a food processor depends on its durability and the material it is made up of. Before buying this appliance, you must go through these reviews to select the best model for your needs. However, before that, a little bit on its effectiveness and its uses.
Food Processor Uses
When you perform pre-cooking procedures manually, it consumes much time. Sometimes, you wrap up the recipe in a hurry compromising with its taste. For a lesser manual effort and faster pace, you can replace some of your traditional ways of cooking with a food processor. A mini processor is also very effective in chopping, slicing, and juicing. The only difference is that it has single capacity and the volume is lesser than that of a complete kit.
The benefits of using a food processor are as follows:
- the machine helps in easy grinding and blending of spices and other ingredients
- it can chop and slice vegetables and other foods within no time
- It can paste and powder different food stuffs like cereals
- You can also make different fruit juices with the help of its juicer
Ratings and Reviews
You must take certain things into consideration before you make the purchase. Check if the price is worth its quality. Make a comparative study of the best brands, with an in-depth reading of all features. Important factors to consider are its accessories (that come along with the machine), consumers’ opinion on performance, after sales service, easy availability of parts, inbuilt functions, and loading capacities. You must also see if there’s any discount, shipping charges if any, and handling costs associated to the product.
- Hamilton Beach
- Black & Decker
You can get a fair idea about the quality of a product from ratings given by consumers. These ratings are done by comparing prices with performance. Some good quality food processors are listed below.
- Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor: It is useful for a number of chores in the kitchen, with its 7-cup capacity.
- Cuisinart 11-Cup Pro Custom 11 Food Processor: Customers say that this machine makes several tasks a lot easier with high quality blades that can slice meat, beef, and chicken in just a few seconds.
- Hamilton Beach 70610 500-Watt Food Processor: This machine simplifies basic food preparation. It makes chopping, slicing, and shredding super fast.
- Cuisinart BFP-703CH SmartPower Duet Blender/Food Processor: People who are using this machine simply love it. It has been showing constant positive results and is a perfect blender.
- Cuisinart-White Pro Custom 11 Food Processor 11-c: This is a very powerful and versatile machine that does slicing, chopping, and mincing at a rapid pace.
- KitchenAid-Onyx Black Ultra Wide Mouth Food Processor 12-c: This machine is fitted with an ultra wide, mouth feed tube that can accommodate large chunks of vegetable and meat.
Mini Food Processor Reviews
Mini food processors are wonderful and versatile. The machine occupies hardly any space and performs all activities related to cooking. It can mix, grind, paste, powder, slice, and chop. It can also be used to make juice. The best rated mini food processors are cited below.
- Cuisinart DLC-2 Mini Prep Plus Food Processor
- Black & Decker FP2500 PowerPro Wide-Mouth 10-Cup Food Processor
- KitchenAid KFP720
- Cuisinart Mini Prep Plus DLC-2 3 Cups Food Processor
- Sunbeam Heritage Series Kitchen Assistant 2774
- Cuisinart PrepExpress Handheld Food Processor HFP-300
- Black & Decker MiniPro Plus Food Processor MFP200T
- Cuisinart Mini Prep Plus Food Processor DLC-4CHB
- Oster 6873 5 Cups Food Processor
- Back to Basics SHFP100 3 Cups Food Processor
- Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 72700 3 Cups Food Processor
- Cuisinart SmartPower Duet BFP-703 3 Cups Food Processor
- Cuisinart DLC-4 4 Cups Food Processor
I hope these reviews help you choose the right brand. Compare the price and quality, and then make an investment.