Choosing between the plumbers in Reno give anyone a headache. Each company claims to provide the best service at the least expensive prices, but they can’t all be the same. So, let’s save some time by pinpointing your top 3 choices and then go over some tips to help you save some money.
The 3 best plumbers in Reno, Nevada
Reno, Nevada is a bustling town full of families, businesses, and public spaces. That’s probably why there are so many plumbers in the area. Still, a few plumbing companies stand out because of their terrific customer service and affordable pricing. These are three of those companies:
#1. Savage and Sons (S&S)
These experts have been in business for nearly two decades and specialize in both plumbing and HVAC. You can sign up for homeowners newsletters, view their showroom, and request a quote right from their homepage.
LOCATION: Reno, NV
PRICE POINT: Medium
#2. The Dirty Plumber
Don’t be fooled by their name because these pros know exactly what they’re doing. They also offer discounts for realtors, property managers, senior citizens, and military personnel. Plus, you can save money as a new customer just by mentioning the offer on their website.
LOCATION: Reno, NV
PRICE POINT: Low
#3.Ira Hansen and Sons (IHS)
This is a family-owned business, which means they take every job to heart. You can schedule a consultation or quote online and they even offer personalized records for homeowners and property managers.
LOCATION: Sparks, NV
PRICE POINT: High
For more information on each company’s services and fees, contact them directly. And keep in mind that prices will vary widely depending on the condition of your home and the severity of your problem.
How to save money on your plumbing bill no matter who you hire
You don’t have to break the bank just to find the best plumbers in Reno. Use the tips to save cash either upfront or on the backend:
- Make a large investment now and then spend smaller amounts of money keeping that investment maintained.
- Buy some of your own supplies because most plumbing companies charge a premium for their equipment.
- Practice preventative maintenance so that you don’t cause yourself unnecessary problems.
- Ask the right questions, which means trying to anticipate what your plumbing team will want to know.
5 things to ask the plumbers in Reno before hiring them
Not sure how to approach your favorite Nevada plumbers because you want to get the best deal possible? Consider yourself normal then. Meanwhile, think about asking these 5 important questions when you’re consulting with your team:
- Do you provide emergency services in my area?
- Is there a cost difference for scheduled appointments and emergency calls?
- Can I see some of your credentials or a few examples of your work?
- Are you fully licensed and insured to do plumbing work in the state of Nevada?
- What happens if I’m not pleased with your work?
Also, be sure to ask about possible fees for canceling appointments because most companies will charge customers for wasting their time. And if all else fails, ask your friends and neighbors for recommendations.