Finding the best pest control Sacramento has to offer isn’t as hard as it sounds. It may mean doing some homework, but at least you’ll be pest-free when all is said and done. So, listen up because California exterminators are in high demand for a reason.
How to find pest control Sacramento style
Sacramento, California is a beautiful place to live. That doesn’t mean it’s free from pests. The average household lives with carpenter ants, cockroaches, bed bugs, and yellow jackets without even knowing it. And all of those things require help from an exterminator or else.
Most local companies don’t want you to know that they’re willing to wiggle on their prices a bit. They also rely on the fact that you’re desperate for help, so don’t let them rip you off in your time of need. Get plenty of quotes.
The top 3 exterminators in your area
A quick search on the internet will show many results for pest control in your area. There are always companies like Terminix and Orkin willing to help with major problems. Their reputations are well-known, but these are the top 3 local businesses that deserve some attention too:
- Pegasus – They specialize in residential and commercial pest control, with 5 different locations and a knack for removing pigeons. This company lets you log in online to manage your account and track progress.
- Proactive – Experts in large scale prevention, this company offers a 100% service guarantee and lets you get a quote from a simple form on the main page. They’re a little costlier than the competition but that’s because they use mostly eco-friendly stuff.
- HomeShield – For a thorough 5-point inspection, call this pest control company. They give you a big discount on your first service and offer a satisfaction promise too. Plus, their pros use 100% eco-safe products to keep your property and family protected at all times.
Meanwhile, you’ve also got newer companies like Good Earth, Earthwise, and EcoGuard to help. All three offer competitive pricing, so ask each one what they do differently and see about new customer discounts or referrals.
Saving money on the best pest control Sacramento has to offer
Be prepared to spend some serious cash on extermination, especially if your problem has gotten out of hand. Still, you can still save major money with these 3 simple tips:
- Practice some preventative maintenance to keep problems at bay. That way, you won’t have to pay for as much help or reschedule appointments as often.
- Make a big investment upfront, then use the smaller services to help sustain. This helps you save money in the long run, although it costs a bit more at first.
- Bring their competitor’s price to the negotiating table because it inspires the tech to give you a better deal. It can also save you from spending money when you don’t need to and it gives you an idea of how the competition does business.
Make the most of your time with a pest control specialist because they’ve got a lot of knowledge that could help you out. If all else fails, do some research on ways to manage a pest infestation in your home without expert assistance.