Wine tastes best when it is served at its best temperature. But a regular fridge cannot fulfill these criteria. Hence wine refrigerator reviews given in this article will help you to get the best wine refrigerator from the several products available in the market. Keep reading…
Wine is among the most loved drinks in the world. There are many different types of wines which require different temperatures and conditions to get their real taste. If you are a lover of wine then you should simply must get a wine refrigerator. These refrigerators are different from the normal refrigerator as they are specially designed to give optimum temperature and other conditions to store different types of wine. There are lots of companies out there who have hundreds of wine refrigerator products. Buying a wine refrigerator under such situations can be a task. Hence, in this article, we are going to discuss some of the top rated companies which provide you some of the best features at reasonable prices.
What to Look for in a Wine Refrigerator
There are a number of companies in the market that try convince you with their excellent features, designs and price rates. But you have to look for a refrigerator which can have the best features and which comes under your budget. So, following are some of the points which you need to keep in mind at the time of looking for a wine refrigerator. Have a look.
- The basic work of the refrigerator is to keep the wine at its proper temperature. So for that you have to check the temperature range of the refrigerator. A decent wine cooler will have 45°F – 65°F temperature range.
- The next point is the storage capacity. You have to calculate how often you have wine and how much you want to store. You can get wine refrigerators that have a capacity of 6 bottles to more than 30 bottles. You should also check the depth of the refrigerator so that you can easily put big and long bottles. Go for the one which suits your needs and requirements.
- Many coolers make humming sounds. So find out if the models which you are looking for or which is under your budget is noisy.
- Check out for the warranty and guarantee of the products and parts. Do not go for any refrigerator without any warranty/guarantee.
- If you are a person who loves stylish products then you will not be disappointed as there are many different stylish wine refrigerators which you will love to have.
Wine Refrigerator Reviews
I hope by now you know what you have to look for in a wine refrigerator. So, to help you out with the products following are some of the reviews about the wine refrigerators which are among the best ones in the market.
Manufacturer: Air & Water
Estimated Price: $220 approximately
- It has a capacity of 21 bottles, 6 on top and 15 on the bottom. It also accommodates longer bottles as it is quite deep.
- It has amazing looks. Where black exterior makes it stylish, the inner blue light makes it look elegant and attractive.
- It has a dual temperature zone which can be controlled and set separately. Hence you can store red and white wine at different temperatures in a single fridge.
- It requires very less maintenance and can be kept at its best by just some cleaning and dusting.
- It comes with one year warranty, but you can also get extended 2 years warranty by just paying some additional amount.
- It is one of the best products with a considerably low price tag.
Estimated Price: $330 approximately
- Though it is higher in price, it is placed among the best quality fridges.
- It has a capacity of 21 bottles. But it can hold only standard 750ml bottles.
- It is stylish and elegant in looks. It has blue LED lights which mostly focus on the top portion of the refrigerator. The bottom level may not get sufficient light.
- It has two temperature zones in which the top zone has 44°F to 66°F and the lower zone has 50°F to 66°F.
Estimated Price: $139 approximately
- This wine cooler is best in terms of capacity. It can accommodate about 35 bottles. Out of which the bottom of it is specially made to accommodate bigger bottles.
- It has only one temperature zone and its temperature range is roughly from 43°F to 57°F.
- They are not up to the quality standards as their cooling system breaks down quite quickly.
- They have a locking door facility also.
- If you are looking for capacity and your budget is tight, then this is among the best choices.
The information and reviews have been collected from various sources available in the market. Hence check the features and prices from the company before buying any product. Now you can get the best wine refrigerator from the market and enjoy the real taste of your favorite wine.